The journal for the Association of Budgeting and Financial Management is published quarterly.
- 2021 Conference Planning Survey
- ABFM congratulates former Chair, Carolyn Bourdeaux, on election to the 7th Congressional District of Georgia
- GASB Webinars cover Preliminary Views on Revenue and Expense Recognition
- Register Now for NAPA Virtual Academy Fall Meeting, November 5th-10th
- Review of Candidates for ASPA President-Elect
ABFM on Twitter
Check out these upcoming virtual events https://mailchi.mp/nclgba/line-item-15sep20-4939758?e=91194f72f7
The National Academy of Public Administration will join the Fiscal Service of the U.S. Department of the Treasury to host a January 28th webinar to unveil two new public websites, that promote data transparency and provide critical government information.
Elizabeth Searing will give an online seminar on Friday, January 29th on the paper A Framework for Nonprofit Resiliency: Lessons from Illinois. The interactive seminar will take place Friday, 1/29 via Zoom from 2-3:30 pm EST.
Check out the latest edition of our newsletter, Line Item
On January 3rd, past ABFM Chair, Dr. Carolyn Bourdeaux, was sworn-in for her first term as a member of the United States House of Representatives, serving Georgia’s 7th District.
Georgia State University
Center for State & Local Finance
14 Marietta St NE
Atlanta, GA 30303
Email the Secretariat