- Congratulations to our 2021 Award Winners
- Upcoming Event: Syracuse Webinar Series on Property Tax Administration and Design
- 2021 Wildavsky Award – Deadline for Nominations Extended to July 30, 2021
- Announcing Speakers for the 2021 Annual Conference
- Upcoming Event: The Budget Act at 100: Why it Matters More than Ever
ABFM on Twitter
Hey women of @abfm_aspa ! We will be hosting an @awparocks breakfast networking event at the ABFM annual conference in DC! Thursday, Sept. 30, 7:45-8:45am at The Quad 3rd floor! Come meet great scholars in the field!
We're looking forward to seeing you at our Annual Conference starting September 30th!
Last day to register at the early registration rates!!!
Nominations are due tomorrow for the @abfm_aspa Curro Student Paper Award! Public budgeting and finance scholars, let’s honor our students’ great work! Details here: https://abfm.org/submissions-are-open-for-the-2021-michael-curro-student-paper-award/ https://twitter.com/CarlaFlink/status/1395484077524930568
That concludes this week’s special commemoration w/ @napawash & @abfm_aspa of the Budget and Accounting Act at 💯!
We’re not done yet though 📣
Stay tuned for even more #BudgetAct100 panels & activities in the coming weeks.
Georgia State University
Center for State & Local Finance
14 Marietta St NE
Atlanta, GA 30303
Email the Secretariat