Your cart is currently empty.
- MSRB Launches EMMA Labs as the Regtech Innovation Sandbox for the Future of Municipal Bond Market Transparency
- Webinar Announcement: Disclosure of Tax Expenditures in State Budgeting
- Update from the Chair – bylaws, 2022 conference dates and more
- Spring 2022 Webinar Series on Property Tax Administration and Design
- Governmental and Not-For-Profit Accounting Webcast
ABFM on Twitter
It turns out, masking up to nerd out w/all my best friends is EXACTLY what I needed. My heart is full & my soul is healed. I hugged everyone & regret nothing. THANK YOU @abfm_aspa for working so hard to give us a safe space to get back to doing what we do best. I’m so grateful.
Public budgeting and finance scholars from the Maxwell School of Syracuse University at @abfm_aspa @CPRMaxwell @MaxwellSU
Impacts of closing coal-fired power plants in Illinois from my @abfm_aspa presentation. #Illinois #Climate and Equitable Jobs Act ushers in a new era for #CleanEnergy.
Excited to present my work with Saerim Kim on Cross Sector Collaboration and Homeless Services’ Performance @abfm_aspa today at 10:45! We’ve coded EVERY homeless service provider in the country by sector, so looking forward to sharing our first findings
Congratulations to Merl Hackbart for this well-deserved honor from @abfm_aspa. The whole Volcker Alliance team appreciates his partnership. https://twitter.com/GreeneBarrett/status/1444007023868272641
Georgia State University
Center for State & Local Finance
14 Marietta St NE
Atlanta, GA 30303
Email the Secretariat