The Association for Budgeting and Financial Management (ABFM) is a section of the American Society for Public Administration (ASPA). ABFM aims to promote the professional development of budgeting and financial management in the public and non-profit sectors. Embracing both theoretical and operational concerns, ABFM addresses issues in budgeting processes and practice in financial management.
Joining ASPA & ABFM
ABFM membership is a section membership in ASPA, which provides the following benefits:
- One subscription to Public Budgeting & Finance, Public Administration Review, PA Times, and the Line Item (ABFM newsletter)
- Membership rate to attend ASPA and ABFM
- Annual ASPA membership fees are determined based on professional status, with an optional additional charge for printed publications. For more information on membership rates, visit the ASPA website via the button below.
Joining ABFM Only
ABFM-only membership provides the following benefits:
- One subscription to Public Budgeting & Finance and Line Item (the ABFM newsletter)
- Membership rate to attend the ABFM annual conference
- All voting rights and other benefits or opportunities afforded to other non-institutional membership categories
- Annual membership fee: $50
Do you have questions about membership? Please contact Robert Buschman at email@example.com.