- 2022 Aaron B. Wildavsky Address, John R. Bartle, University of Nebraska at Omaha
- Call of Applications: Editor of Public Budgeting & Finance
- Syracuse-Chicago Webinar Series on Property Tax Administration and Design
- 2022 Conference Registration Now Open
- Call for Nominations for 2023 ABFM Executive Committee
ABFM on Twitter
TODAY is the deadline for 2022 Annual Conference Online Registration! - https://mailchi.mp/nclgba/abfm-conference-early-registration-discount-ends-today-6101613
DON'T MISS OUT on Early Registration for 2022 ABFM Conference! Deadline for $25 Off is Next Tuesday (8/23)! - https://mailchi.mp/nclgba/abfm-conference-early-registration-discount-ends-today-6100209
It turns out, masking up to nerd out w/all my best friends is EXACTLY what I needed. My heart is full & my soul is healed. I hugged everyone & regret nothing. THANK YOU @abfm_aspa for working so hard to give us a safe space to get back to doing what we do best. I’m so grateful.
Public budgeting and finance scholars from the Maxwell School of Syracuse University at @abfm_aspa @CPRMaxwell @MaxwellSU
Impacts of closing coal-fired power plants in Illinois from my @abfm_aspa presentation. #Illinois #Climate and Equitable Jobs Act ushers in a new era for #CleanEnergy.
Georgia State University
Center for State & Local Finance
14 Marietta St NE
Atlanta, GA 30303
Email the Secretariat