The Association for Budgeting and Financial Management (ABFM) is a section of the American Society for Public Administration (ASPA). ABFM aims to promote the professional development of budgeting and financial management in the public and non-profit sectors. Embracing both theoretical and operational concerns, ABFM addresses issues in budgeting processes and practice in financial management.
ABFM membership is a section members in ASPA, which provides the following benefits:
- One subscription to Public Budgeting & Finance, Public Administration Review, PA Times, and the Line Item (ABFM newsletter)
- Membership rate to attend ASPA, ABFM and affiliated organization conferences*
- A free membership in one of the local ASPA chapters
- Annual fee: $55-$125 (student: $65 or $100)If you have any questions, please contact Meagan Jordan at 757-683-6527 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
* All ABFM members may now register for conferences and symposia sponsored by the National Tax Association (NTA: ntanet.org) and the American Association for Budget and Program Analysis (AABPA: www.aabpa.org) at the member rates for these organizations.