The Association for Budgeting and Financial Management (ABFM) is a section of the American Society for Public Administration (ASPA). ABFM aims to promote the professional development of budgeting and financial management in the public and non-profit sectors. Embracing both theoretical and operational concerns, ABFM addresses issues in budgeting processes and practice in financial management.
ABFM membership is a section membership in ASPA, which provides the following benefits:
- One subscription to Public Budgeting & Finance, Public Administration Review, PA Times, and the Line Item (ABFM newsletter)
- Membership rate to attend ASPA and ABFM
- Annual ASPA membership fees: $100, regular; new professional, $75; students, $40-$75; Plus, $25 for ABFM membership
ABFM-only membership provides the following benefits:
- One subscription to Public Budgeting & Finance and Line Item (the ABFM newsletter)
- Membership rate to attend the ABFM annual conference
- All voting rights and other benefits or opportunities afforded to other non-institutional membership categories
- Annual membership fee: $50
Do you have questions about membership? Please contact Meagan Jordan at 757-683-6527 or email@example.com.