- Submissions are Open for for the S. Kenneth Howard award
- Submissions are Open for the Gilbert W. Crain Memorial Research Grant Program
- Nominations are Open for the Paul Posner Pracademic Award Nominations
- 2021 Conference Planning Survey
- ABFM congratulates former Chair, Carolyn Bourdeaux, on election to the 7th Congressional District of Georgia
ABFM on Twitter
Call for Proposals for the 33rd Annual Reserach Conference is live! Submit those papers/posters/panels! Looking foward to seeing everyone in D.C. in September!
Check out these upcoming virtual events https://mailchi.mp/nclgba/line-item-15sep20-4939758?e=91194f72f7
The National Academy of Public Administration will join the Fiscal Service of the U.S. Department of the Treasury to host a January 28th webinar to unveil two new public websites, that promote data transparency and provide critical government information.
Elizabeth Searing will give an online seminar on Friday, January 29th on the paper A Framework for Nonprofit Resiliency: Lessons from Illinois. The interactive seminar will take place Friday, 1/29 via Zoom from 2-3:30 pm EST.
Georgia State University
Center for State & Local Finance
14 Marietta St NE
Atlanta, GA 30303
Email the Secretariat